RE:Napping

We have 6' block walls on three sides of the property and a 5' fence on one side with the next door neighbor. We've planted landscaping and trees on that side of the property so their upstairs windows don't have unobstructed views of our backyard. I'm back there naked all the time and they've both seen me and probably both of us naked in our backyard so napping on a hammock is not going to be an issue. Been living naked inside and outside in the backyard for 10 years and no one's complained yet! ;D

This post was edited

I do. I can't get comfortable unless I'm naked.

This post was edited

Since retirement last month, I have a regularly scheduled appointment with the chaise in the backyard. When the weather is mild, the chaise is in the sun. When it's hot, it moves under the peach tree. What's better than a breezy afternoon nude nap?

This post was edited

I do. I can't get comfortable unless I'm naked.

Me, neither.

This post was edited

I have been getting nude for naps for several years now and am anxious to try our hammock.

This post was edited

I do enjoy to take nap in the nude during warm months, just feels so good.

This post was edited

I do enjoy to take nap in the nude during warm months, just feels so good.

This post was edited

yep about the only naps that i do not do nude are those i take on long haul flights or train rides. pretty much any other time i try to sleep i also try to strip down if i am not already naked.

This post was edited

Where ever I feel free to be naked, I will do a naked nap, The same with sleeping naked. I have no PJ's LOL

This post was edited

Definitely nap nude. Beneath or on top of the covers depending on room temperature.

This post was edited