2018 Trips

We've got some dates set aside for RV camping at our club and then over to AZ and Mira Vista and up north to Laguna Del Sol. Any of you got plans for naked camping trips this year?

This topic was edited
RE:2018 Trips

hi andy,
I have just calendared nov and dec in Tucson/Yuma.
I'd appreciate the chance to meet you two but probable wo' be until 2020, when we relocated to the land of no-tan lines.
dancin' dan

This post was edited

Currently researching a weekend getaway in mid March. I think we are going to explore Arizona this time. Using some Southwest point to fly into Phoenix. We like outdoors stuff so hope to find a hot spring or hiking that is nude acceptable. Would be nice to hike nude with no worries. Definitely going to figure out how to get back out to the desert warm Springs in the spring sometime. But dont have dates. I will be searching the locations on this site for ideas.

This post was edited

We've reserved a camper at SVR for a weekend next month...does that count? I thought we'd do an early outing this late winter / early spring. I hope the weather does us well. I looked for long range weather forecasts...none were forthcoming...so I guess we'll see how it goes.

This post was edited

We found 4 days/3 nights in the calendar that we could escape ... The Club or a resort in Palm Springs ...

Weather at both places is gonna be crappy! Grrrrrr ... happens quite a bit. We'll stick close to home and if the weather breaks, we'll head to each place for the day if the weather's good.

This post was edited

Hi there Andy, I have reservations at Laguna Del Sol for the Naked Man Event. Hope to see you guys there.

This post was edited

Gail and I will be going to Florida in late June, early July to Port Saint Lucie area in our motor home. We to go to the Blind Creek Nude Beach. I would like to go to Cypress Cove too. John

This post was edited

We're trying out the camper a few weekends at a time; we had a weekend get-away planned for SVR but the trans in the truck got funky. Wasn't about to be stuck on the side of I-10... anyway...we're planning to try Riviera Naturist this coming weekend if nothing happens. Just an overnighter but it ought to be fun and gather us more experience camping.

This post was edited

Since my last post, we had a real spontaneous visit to Palm Springs and the new Terra Cotta Resort and Spa. Our good friends from WA wanted to get together and we decided to visit TC for 5days/4 nights we were NOT disappointed!

We have reservations for 4 days/3 nights at our club in the motorhome. We're looking forward to that getaway and I'm looking forward to the naked drive there and back! School will be out soon and lots of people will be on vacation. Not sure what we'll do for the summer except for day and overnight trips to PS and Terra Cotta, the beach Black's, and hopefully a couple more RV trips to the club. Our trips to Mira Vista in AZ are on hold because it'll be too hot for my wife. Our trip to Laguna Del Sol is postponed until latter part of Sept., first part of Oct. We'll be at LdS for about 8-10 days. I love the trips to AZ and Northern Cal because I get to drive naked for hours and hours! :DDD

This post was edited

I don't know if a 'weekender' counts for a camping trip but we were there. We did an over-niter there at Riviera and have a trip planned for Hidden Lakes in the next couple of months. It's just a nice change to go be nude and wander about the resort; nothing like all that air and sun on the skin. As a side note...we did have nasty weather inbound Sunday morning so we left before lunch. Glad we did as I could see the storm about a mile or so south of us for most of the trip back home. We'll try it again in a few weeks. John.

This post was edited

We're going to try it again...we'll be making a extended weekender for the last weekend in July if all goes well. I'm not sure if we'll do SVR or possibly CC, depends on how the weather looks. On a side note...for you folks that's done the same thing; plugged the camper into a 30A...220V outlet and the grey smoke came floating. The plug was marked RV but obviously was not. A little lesson learned about the the 'dual purpose' plug. We won't do that one again. Anyway...I hope everyone's summer is going well. John.

This post was edited