Regrets?

I'm in the early to mid stages of regeneration of skin and i'm super happy with the results so far. No rollover on the glans yet but my skin is starting to bunch up just before it and i'm excited for the rest of the process. My question at this point is... Has anyone who's fully restored or even gotten halfway there regretted it? Were you not happy with how your penis looks or feels with a regenerated foreskin? I'm not saying I am at this point at all but was thinking the other day that this is basically like a tattoo and a permanent thing you have to live with once it's done. Thoughts? How about those who have restored and are happy? Lets hear some feedback. I love that this group is here and I can openly share about this. Not many places we can!

This topic was edited
RE: Regrets?

I restored a few years ago and got full coverage when soft. I stopped when I got my dick pierced then tattooed. Now that all the "decorations" have healed, I've started restoring to get more coverage. The first time I had someone comment about it being odd that I was not circumcised, I new I had made the right decision to restore. That and the fact I can masturbate with the skin only touching the head,I have NO regrets.

This post was edited
no Regrets here

I started restoring when I turned 50 and in April will turn 53. I'm only occasionally rolling over, so I get frustrated though have no regrets. This is because 1) Im a grower not a shower 2) I have strong tight band muscles which I am also pulling out and 3) things take time. For now I'm happy when I cover up to 80% of my glans when I am more shrunk. My goal is the full anteater look when flaccid. I also look forward to the lining being restored, but for now there is too little coverage. In the meantime I'm loving my foreskin.

This post was edited
RE:Regrets?

I was restoring, but am on hiatus.
I was to the point of having the puddle of skin at the base of the glans & erratic rollover onto the glans. When not restoring I was wearing a retainer & had achieved the de-karatinization (sp?) of the glans.

I found the increased sensitivity to be unpleasant, perhaps an overload, and was interpreting all the sensations as pain. It was just too much.

So I stopped for awhile. But reflecting on it, the sensitivity issue was when I wasn't wearing the retainer. I think I need to get back to the routine & keep going until there is skin to keep the glans covered fully. BUT, this round I'll stretch, but not use a retainer - keep the keratinization going as long as possible until I have the skin to keep things covered.

This post was edited
RE:Regrets?

the only regret is that someone cut me the day i was born without getting my permission , i'm sure most of us have said that a million times. i've been restoring on and off for years when i was cut i was lucky enough to get a doctor who cut me loose and when flaccid i get rollover a lot but not where it stays and that's where i want to get at some point sure it would be great to get to cl9 but a cl7 i'd be happy just enough when flaccid my gland would be total coverage. i have a device think it's called hope i got off ebay and it's ok but today i ordered another similar to a drt so hopefully it will work better it's all about experimenting i guess and patience and most importantly dedication. some great restoration sites on the net with guys giving advice is great and appeciated

This post was edited