Calling for Snow and Rain in the Forecast!

I am tired of Winter! The nearest nude beach is 5 hours from me in New Jersey. I starting to looking online for cheap airfare to Florida for my wife and me. Anyone else from Northeast US freeing the same way!!!! John

This topic was edited
RE:Calling for Snow and Rain in the Forecast!

6" of fresh snow this morning in ne PA. And yes, we have had our fill of winter.

This post was edited

We had our fill of winter and went to Florida last month. It was wonderful to get out of winter for a few days.

This post was edited

We had our fill of winter and went to Florida last month. It was wonderful to get out of winter for a few days.

So did we... unfortunately, winter decided to wait for our trip to end before hitting us with three blizzards.

This post was edited

I guess you just need to go back or stay longer. It's snowing here and I wish we were back in Florida

This post was edited

Calling for snow tonight in southwest Pennsylvania. Somebody from Florida pipe us some sun and warm! Thank you!

This post was edited

Had the second lot of snow over the weekend and looks like there wont be any outdoors nude days this March as most years I get a chance of one day been nude outdoors.

Also today is the first day of spring but still no temperature going above 10 C for the next fortnight been shown.

This post was edited

Try Southwest Airlines....
I am on their email list and get sales updates every week or two.
Use the " Low Fares" calendar to choose the cheapest flight.
I was lucky enough to get to Fort Lauderdale and back for less than$82.

This post was edited

They do have some low fares, bargains sometimes, but they do try to oversell every single flight.

This post was edited

I'm dreaming of a White Easter. :))

This post was edited

Finally going to have several 50+ degree days here.
Still way too cold to be nude or even shirtless outdoors, but at least it's headed in the right direction.

This post was edited