Wife is not a nudist but is finally accepting me as one

My wife is modest to say the least. But she is finally accepting me being nude around the house. Not only that, she accepts the fact that I love wearing my glans and sometimes cock rings as well. Time is on our side and I am very happy about it

This topic was edited
RE:Wife is not a nudist but is finally accepting me as one

Congrats on a marriage which is evolving for the better! Good luck.

This post was edited

My wife is not a nudist and is somewhat put off by my nudity. Now, I will tell you right up front I am not a Greek God by any stretch but I'm not that bad to look at. She is just so reserved that any nudity outside of sex is "offensive". Her words. So, for me, I am nude when I am home alone or at a nudist function. By myself. And she probably doesn't know about it.

This post was edited

My wife is not a nudist and is somewhat put off by my nudity. Now, I will tell you right up front I am not a Greek God by any stretch but I'm not that bad to look at. She is just so reserved that any nudity outside of sex is "offensive". Her words. So, for me, I am nude when I am home alone or at a nudist function. By myself. And she probably doesn't know about it.

I wouldn't worry about not being a Greek God, there are very few of them about. Also, if you were, it could possibly make matters worse.

All I can suggest is be patient and be gentle. It's taken a long time for me to get where I am, and it has only happened at my wife's pace.

Reassure your wife that it is in no way sexual, that it's all about you being comfortable and relaxed and happy.

This post was edited

Thanks, it is helpful to hear the stories others.

This post was edited

Just as a side note...I got my wife to a resort for a one night stay as a birthday present to me. We went on a very quiet (no events planned & no one there) weekend...and she enjoyed herself. We laid out...walked around (she wore a sarong), read a book and enjoyed ourselves. It's slow going but we're getting there.

This post was edited

My wife is reasonBly accepting of my preference to be nude. Indeed is reasonable supportive to my spending some nude times with mates a couple of times s year. Shoe I happy to be nude in our pool but not if others are around

This post was edited

I sincerely feel for those of you that have a wife that is unwilling, hesitant or totally against nudity, non sexual nudity or nudism.

I'm very lucky in this respect. My wife is a nudist and if I'm ever preoccupied and forget to strip when the situation arises ... she's quick to ask, "why do you still have clothes on!?" Nudity, non sexual nudity, everyday nudity, nudism ... has been a part of our lives for almost 45 years and we could not imagine living any other way and can't imagine either of us wanting to live any other way.

Our sincere thoughts and hopes that your situations change for the better and your wives open their eyes, minds and hearts to the freedom and benefits of simple nudity, even if it's only your own.

This post was edited

Not only that, she accepts the fact that I ... sometimes cock rings as well.

My wife loves when I wear cock rings all day and is very happy about that.

This post was edited

My wife liked the appearance of my ring(s) so much that she would be on a video call and show me on camera so her mother could see it as well briefly.

This post was edited