March 11th- 17th trip

My girlfriend and I will be staying near apollo beach for the week and will be going to the nude beach almost everyday, is anyone else going? we are always looking for new people to meet and enjoy nature together in a harmless way. Hope fully the weather will be nice, my girlfriend has never been to a Florida beach and were looking forward to going.

This topic was edited
RE:March 11th- 17th trip

That is during our spring break. My wife and I will be there probably 2 days if the weather is 80 or more

This post was edited

Im heading there on the 11th, but my girlfriend will head over the 12th, we plan on going most day to Apollo lot 5, we get there kind of early so we can get our favorite spot not to far down the beach. feel free to say hi, were both laid back and love the beach.

This post was edited

Hope to see you there

This post was edited

Same, were gonna go March the 11th on Sunday. We both kind of large so it won't be hard to miss us lol. I have a green umbrella that I use.

This post was edited

Ended up in Orlando this weekend and cold weather is coming again. Go early, last time we were there we got there at about 830 and had to park at lot 2. We still walked south a bit and dropped our clothes. There were quite a few others there

This post was edited

were going today but its so cold!

This post was edited

I'm shooting for Sunday the 18th. The 10 day weather forecast was calling for 82 and sunny and now it's changed to 72 and some overcast. If it drops below 70 when I check Saturday I'll hang my head and mow the yard.

This post was edited

We just headed back home, we went on Friday and it was nice, very dissapointed at the cold weather. hopefully next time it will be warmer!

This post was edited

Too bad the weather wasn't better for you but the weather had been crazy all over. Hope you have better luck next time.

This post was edited