Avon, NC

My husband and I will be out there the last weekend in March. We will be tanning nude on the beach weather permitting. We are always up for making new friends!

This topic was edited
RE:Avon, NC

Hello,
Just so we'll know whether you will possibly be out there or not, what do you consider acceptable weather for laying out and tanning at Avon? I know it is not that warm over here to the east of you. Although it did get in the low 70's today.
Thanks

This post was edited

I am hoping for low to mid 70s. Suns out, buns out.

This post was edited

Go to Avon often. I wear a thong mostly because I have met a few rangers

This post was edited

So can we assume that thongs are safe? What about topless?

This post was edited

Okay, we can deal with temps like that!

This post was edited

I have been visiting the OBX for 30 yrs to enjoy being nude on the beach... where is a safe place to enjoy without the"hassle" of local authorities...bchnkd at Gmail to keep it private... I am not a bot lol

This post was edited

Thongs are acceptable and topless is good. We normally hang out with others and shy away from non nudist so not to stir up some of the passersby.

This post was edited

Ive gone to obx 3 times in the past 2 weeks looking and hoping to meet other nudists. Ive had no luck so far. Where can I meet others out there? I really feel lonely when I go. And I only spend about 30seconds at a time with my clothes off because I dont want anyone to say anything. When is a good time to go to meet other nudists and where?

This post was edited