Naked swimming

I have been trying (as a single male) to join a naked swim club in or near Bristol for close to a year but understandably spaces are limited and I'm finding that they aren't freeing up.

I am very new to naturism and this would be my first nudist event if I were to attend. Can anybody else suggest any other naked events/ activities in or near Bristol that would be fun to attend. I've looked into naked yoga sessions but it appears that the ones in Bristol have now stopped.

Thank you.

This topic was edited
RE:Naked swimming

If you are talking about Aquasol swimming club in Bristol you have no chance as a solo male. Apparently these people live in Victorian times and they don't really like solo men. They prefer mixed couples for whatever old fashioned reason. I tried myself and I didn't feel welcome at all so I never went back.
The nude swim in Swindon is run by a group of very friendly people with a very nice atmosphere. Try that if you can go to Swindon.

This post was edited

The Swindon Bare Swimming Group is great! Very friendly and welcoming. I visited as a solo male for the first time last October and have been back as often as I can since then. There are quite a few guys from Bristol attending each week. It was my first ever social nudity experience and I have been very glad I took the plunge!

This post was edited

The people who attend the Swindon Bare Swim group (meets every other Saturday evening) are a friendly group of people - not too far from Bristol - many from Bristol area attend. There is also Severn Vale Swim club (meets most Sunday evenings at Tewkesbury Leisure Centre) - no problems for single males attending, friendly and welcoming people. Not too far along the M5 from Bristol - quite a few from Bristol attend regularly.

This post was edited