RE: Hints for driving naked

I've been driving naked in traffic to and from work for years. Only been seen twice that I know of. Once by a pedestrian who giggles swooned and carried on. I drove off when the light changed. The other time, also in traffic at a light, he jumped out of his car yelling a the car behind him t take a look...must have been a friend. I drive on when the light changed.
Hot or cold, day or night, I really don't think it matters. Most people won't even look; of those, most won't see or notice; the handful that do say and do nothing except for the rare clowns. I've spent more than 600 hours naked behind the wheel in the past year alone including a couple. of out of town trips nude from doorstep to parking lot. Any restroom stops I make are typically at small unattended rest area, and I don't cover to go. I usually pack a chest with food and drinks, but if I do go through a drive-up, I just cover with a t-shirt I keep between the seats.
I've had more fun and interesting comments about the t-shirt than anything else. Never a problem.

This post was edited

I think driving naked is a summer thing. Tend to do it after I've been at a CO beach, I'm in the mood and I'm naked. I sit on a towel and have flip flops on my feet. The windows are tinted at the sides so that helps but one of my cars is low so you do get the feeling of being seen but I don't think it actually happens. I occasionally stop, get out and make some tea but only on quiet country roads but always have the drivers side window down, just in case of a central locking problem.

This post was edited

I think driving naked is a summer thing.

I do it all year round, but actually find it easier in winter. In winter I'm usually driving in the dark and can't even see myself, which means I can (almost) completely forget about others being able to see me.

In summer, I can usually only manage driving bottomless which while great isn't a patch on driving naked

This post was edited

Why all the caution! I drive naked when it's hot (and men would drive topless) or after dark mostly. But I have driven naked in daylight when it's not hot too. Just keep moving. Innitially I had something to pull over my genitals if I was stopped in town, but now I don't care. Sometimes I even drive without any clothes or other covering in the car. Someone pointed out that a lorry driver or coach passenger can see down into my car. I found out how true that is on a recent coach trip. I hope they enjoy the view.

Hehe, you're very inspirative - again. I like to drive naked in car, but usualy just for longer trip. It's very comfortable for my balls, which tend to itch, in a wet crotch. It's another great way to enjoy of nudity for me.

This post was edited
RE:Hints for driving naked

Comments from all over the world here are not representing local laws. For example, in the UK its legal to be nude in public, but illegal to hold a phone while driving (so people are less distracted), but in The US the opposite is true.
Read up on local laws and if be mindful of positioning near other drivers so that they dont get time to look and youll should be fine

This post was edited