Saturday March 17th

Hello everyone! I plan to be back at Spa World this Saturday March 17th. IMHAWK07 plans on being there also. He is the one who started the monthly Spa time get togethers. Lets relax and enjoy some good camaraderie with Hawk. I sure am looking forward to to seeing him and all the other tn guys. He plans on getting there at 8am and and staying ALL day. I will have a green wrist band on each wrist to help identify me. Please introduce yourself to me. See you Saturday.

This topic was edited
RE:Saturday March 17th

Had another wonderful time at Spa World with some great Tn buddies yesterday. Five of us enjoyed a good lunch together at the restaurant inside Spa World. Eating with my Tn brothers while barefooted is a another way to connect and feel so relaxed at the same time. We do have to wear the Spa uniform while in the restaurant and communal area but for textile they are comfortable.
Another way of connecting it giving one another a traditional Korean body scrub. It feels great and is a good way to bond as brothers.
Hope to hear about others experience at the Spa and what you all like about the place. Thanks!!!

This post was edited

I don't know if I have anything to add to what you said, Billy, because you really said it all. Connected well with the group and hope for future gatherings with a great bunch of guys. Had some good one-on-one naked time with almost each one and feel like I have some really good friends. My soul has been well fed.

After a day like we had together yesterday, it's rough getting back into the textile world. The steam room at my gym seems so inadequate after what we experienced at Spa World.

This post was edited

What a great day it was at Spa World! As a recipient of one of those body scrubs I can attest to Billy's skill and the positive physical and psychological effects of this traditional Korean custom. A truly wonderful experience. It was also so good to see group founder IMHawk again after so long, the man who started this and first got me there. To those who have not yet experienced a visit to Spa World with the TN group I urge you to attend, you'll be glad you did.

This post was edited

When is the next one?

This post was edited

When is the next one?

The next Spa World gathering is Saturday April 28th. We generally try to meet on the last Saturday of each month but was changed last month. I unfortunately will not be able to join Aprils gathering. Hope you and many others do. Enjoy a peaceful place that can energize you and help you feel connected to one another in the bond of brotherhood.

This post was edited

I also like for everyone to know that my nephew is now on Tn and his username name is Dante9289.

This post was edited