RE:Swimwear

I try not to go to places where I cannot be nude, but if that isn't the choice usually the smallest sheer or fishnet G-string I can find

This post was edited

I try not to go to places where I cannot be nude, but if that isn't the choice usually the smallest sheer or fishnet G-string I can find

Then you never go places that require more than a g-string?

This post was edited

I try not to go to places where I cannot be nude, but if that isn't the choice usually the smallest sheer or fishnet G-string I can findThen you never go places that require more than a g-string?

PS. I "wear" the same as you do when cleaning my pool.

This post was edited

Recently got back from 2 weeks in Florida.
Only wore speedos at the beach and pool the entire time.
Was at a beach 5 days and a pool 9.
Few other men in speedos but I didn't care.
Can't wait for it to warm up here so I can sun inside my privacy fence and fill in the small white area.

This post was edited

I don't own any item of clothing that could be spoken of as swim-wear. If I absolutely can't avoid visiting a textile beach I'll spend my time in the shorts I'd be wearing or, if I bothered to put any on, strip down to my underwear. On those occasions I rather forgo the water than wear wet clothes.
The only time you'd ever find me in a pool is when they have a nudist day which, lamentably, has become rarer and rarer in my neck of the woods.

This post was edited

I don't own any item of clothing that could be spoken of as swim-wear. If I absolutely can't avoid visiting a textile beach I'll spend my time in the shorts I'd be wearing or, if I bothered to put any on, strip down to my underwear. On those occasions I rather forgo the water than wear wet clothes.The only time you'd ever find me in a pool is when they have a nudist day which, lamentably, has become rarer and rarer in my neck of the woods.

Opposite of me. I do own swimwear but no underwear.

This post was edited

What I often use as swimwear is actually underwear. May have had some people point and laugh, but really don't care. It's enough covering to be legal.

This post was edited

Opposite of me. I do own swimwear but no underwear.

I wish. I even had to resort to long johns last week. And they tell me it's spring. :/

This post was edited

I cannot remember the brand name, but they are comfortable, go down to mid-thigh, and do the job when I have to wear a suit.

This post was edited

I cannot remember the brand name, but they are comfortable, go down to mid-thigh, and do the job when I have to wear a suit.

Why not something briefer but still legally acceptable/

This post was edited