Gnarley Head

So, I'd like to get some members favorite "Bang for your Buck" list. Typically, under $10/bottle and a great tasting wine is what I am looking for.

My list....I prefer blends but do enjoy a Cab or Pinot Noir. Gnarley Head has been a go to for me lately as well as Menage a Trois. Another cheapy but a goodie is Cocobon. Apothetic Red is also a good cheap bottle.

This topic was edited
RE:Gnarley Head

One of my fav's is Middle Sister Cab or Merlot. I married a middle sister ... the best of the lot! ;DDDD

This post was edited

I have never seen Middle Sister in the stores. I will look for it. I too married a middle sister...lol. Although she is among 7 sisters and more towards the later half but still a good one.

This post was edited

My wife and I enjoy 'Barefoot' Shiraz...usually about $9.95 at bottle and pretty good stuff. And...I married a middle sister, too. The most wonderful woman I've ever met. Well...not that I'm biased or anything....................

This post was edited

We like Carbernet Sauvignon or Merlot (or a cuvee from both) In France we could buy a lot not expensive good wines.

This post was edited

We like Carbernet Sauvignon or Merlot (or a cuvee from both) In France we could buy a lot not expensive good wines.

This post was edited

Just finished a bottle of Gnarley Head, keep it on our menu, really enjoy it.

This post was edited