Dying those pubes

Anyone have experience dying their pubic hair? I'm tired of all of the gray and would like to have a little more youthful look. I'd love to have my hair look like it did 10 years ago. Any men or women dye theirs?

This topic was edited
RE:Dying those pubes

Anyone have experience dying their pubic hair? I'm tired of all of the gray and would like to have a little more youthful look. I'd love to have my hair look like it did 10 years ago. Any men or women dye theirs?[/quote I've never dyed mine I just prefer to have my cock and balls waxed

This post was edited

"Just For Men" beard coloring works really good. Both the Mrs. and I prefer some fur down bellow and we have used that product on her for several years. I trim her every two weeks and touch up the color every other time.

This post was edited

Have you thought of HENNA (Lawsonia inermis), (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henna). It is a natural vegetable dye, going back to the Egyptians. Many chemists would stock it or could obtain it. I used it back in the 1960's, my mother asking me to apply it to her hair, she being allergic to regular hair dyes. It worked a charm, giving good conditioning too.

This post was edited

Hello, I dyed mine ages ago because I am blond so they don't tend to show up, then, I shaved again, but , I am now trying to re grow my bush .

This post was edited

You could always try a merkin. Change the colour and style to go with your mood! Conservative brown for everyday - dayglo pink for parties?

This post was edited

lol, err, no, I think I will give that a miss.

This post was edited

Pink
God!

This post was edited

HeyOh yes, let ur pubes grow back.I luv bushes.

Because I am quite blond, mine do not show a lot , but, it is now growing a bit longer , takes ages to get a thick bush on me . I will persevere.

This post was edited