Naked Co-working on Cam?

Nice to have a cam on while working and chatting to keep each other company while working from home. Better if you're in the Western Hemisphere and closer to my timezone but feel free to hit me up if you work at home naked.

This topic was edited
RE:Naked Co-working on Cam?

Hey, dude, great idea! I only work from home about 1 day per week, but when I do, I stay nude. Would be up for hanging out when I do. East coast of the US here.

This post was edited

Great idea! I was talking to someone last week about setting up a naked co-working place irl. A virtual version is an awesome idea!

This post was edited

This sounds great. I've been working from home on Fridays and hanging out in the chat room here. It's been fun but the latest upgrade isn't working very well. Another option would be fantastic!

This post was edited

This is an awesome idea. I work from home every day and often naked. Could use the company!

This post was edited

I'm working from home nude right now. Anybody around who wants to join me online?

This post was edited

hey also working from home and nude.
let's chat

This post was edited

Hey there! I work from home a few days a week...nude! Be cool to have some nude company on cam.

Im rossisorange on Skype

This post was edited

Sounds like a great idea! I work from home every day and would love some naked company!

This post was edited

Love this idea! I work from home and would be happy to join others in keeping each other company.

This post was edited

This sounds awesome! I work from home often and am always nude when doing so. Would be great to have company!

This post was edited