Nude volleyball tournament (and much more) during nude sports week at Hannover Germany

At the end of may, there will be a naturist sports week at Hannover Germany with for example nude yoga, standup paddling, volleyball and a naturist run (5km or 10 km). There will also be a volleyball training and tournament

Here's the programm (in German):
https://www.internationalernaturistenlauf.de/images/Warmup-2018-01-24.pdf

This topic was edited
RE:Nude volleyball tournament (and much more) during nude sports week at Hannover Germany

Thanks for sharing this.

This post was edited
RE:Nude volleyball tournament (and much more) during nude sports week at Hannover Germany

Hi George,
will you join? :)

This post was edited

Falls Du noch nicht angemeldet bist, warte nicht mehr zu lange! Der Platz ist schon gut gefllt.

If you have't booked yet, don't wait too long anymore, places are soon running out

This post was edited

Thanks for reminding me! However, I am not gonna make it this year. Furthermore, I just discovered there is a volleyball tournament here in the Netherlands. So, I'll visit that one.

I hope you have fun. It is good to know that it is well-visited. Means it is viable as an annual event.

This post was edited