At the beach nude, why not drive home nude?

There are no sanctioned nude beaches here in SC, so it's risky. Nonetheless, at times, one can be Au Naturel on the beach. After one such adventure, I decided to drive the 16 miles home nekkid as well through semi rush hour traffic. When I got home, I decided, what the hell, and walked naked from my car to my front door! No downside consequences so far; this is kind of turning into a thing now. The Queens across the street probably didn't mind. Actually, I don't think anyone noticed.

This topic was edited
RE:At the beach nude, why not drive home nude?

I've gotten into the habit of always driving home from the beach naked, it just seems right.

It was still hot, sun streaming in, country roads for 80% busy the last part but did not care.

Had to get a few clothes on to go back to my office, it seemed wrong, a little painful too due to sun burn on the butt, soon lost the undies.

I do wonder what the truck drivers can see when they pass.

SBN.

This post was edited

There is one beach I will like to go to next year and it will be about 1 1/3 drive so will be doing it nude both ways including driving a fairly large town as it will be the only way to do it.

This post was edited

Good story. Ive done similar on a hot day after cycling or running. I usually change into dry clothes for the drive home but the last few times before it got cold here I just stripped down and threw a towel across the seat. Drove home naked. Why bother with clothes just for the drive home?

This post was edited

Once at Haulover an afternoon storm cleared the beach. By the time I got to my car everything was soaked, so I removed all the wet sticky clothes and drove home nude. Kept a towel on the passenger seat in case I needed it.

This post was edited

I just did that this past weekend driving from Blacks Beach near San Diego all the way up to LA. I sat on my towel and had it at the ready to cover up if I needed it. I did stop once to get gas and I stayed wrapped in the towel until I got back in the car and finished the drive. Best 2 hour drive in a while.

This post was edited