New York City nudist activites

We visit the New York City area frequently but always have a hard time finding naturist activities to do in a coed or mixed environment. We are in our 30s and very active and love traveling so visiting nudist resorts isnt really our thing. Considering how diverse and large the city is, we always felt like there are more things to do and maybe its just not advertised. We typically stay at Colonial House Inn so we definitely take advantage of the roof top when the weather is nice and we know about the nude yoga sessions weekly. But that is really all we know about in the city. All the spas from what we can find are only nude in unisex areas and we would like to be able to spend time together. Or we found that we would have to pay exorbitant rates for a private couples spa. We are really just trying to see if theres anything else in the city. During the summer when we are in nyc, we go to Gunnison, drive up to Mohonk and Harriman if the weather is nice. We also have been out on long island by the Pines. If anyone has information on anything else please let us know! We plan on being in nyc in April for a few days and it probably wont be warm enough for much outdoor beach time so we are just wondering about indoor activities as well.

This topic was edited
RE:New York City nudist activites

Hi There!

You seem pretty knowledgeable already! Sometimes there are social groups that pop up for a little bit then die out, the ebb and flow. I'm not currently aware of any at the moment. YNA closed shop recently.

Best nudie stuff around here I would say would be Gunnison, naturist properties in NJ or upstate (though it sounds like this might not interest you), or the Colonial Inn sounds nice if a little claustrophobic. If you guys want to stay in the city (in Queens)... though it's not nude, you could try the beach at Ft. Tilden where toplessness is tolerated, it's more of a hipster crowd. It's nice though since it's kinda remote and not typical New York. (Men and women alike can legally be topless anywhere in public in New York State btw).

The state park hikes you are talking about I hear are nice, I've never done them though.

It's tough in the city bc it's so dense. And there are a lot of crazy people who aren't versed in the naturist way of being/etiquette.

Would love to hear if you find an opportunity I don't know about.

This post was edited
RE:New York City nudist activites

If Brooklyn is not too far, there is a b&b available: Inviting Apartment in Brooklyn | Naturist BnB https://sumo.ly/5map

This post was edited