RE: mowing the lawn nude

Now, there is more than 50cm (19 inch) snow outside. That means, no gardening or mowing the lawn :-). For that I have to shovel snow almost every day, usually naked of course. :-(

This post was edited
RE:mowing the lawn nude

I now my 4 acres nude when I can. It is a zero turn mower so I have a lot of room to spread and stretch my legs out. Still a chance of getting caught, but I live in the woods and it makes it more exciting

This post was edited

I mow my 4 acres nude when I can. It is a zero turn mower so I have a lot of room to spread and stretch my legs out. Still a chance of getting caught, but I live in the woods and it makes it more exciting

This post was edited

I used to be able to mow the lawn nude also...was very freeing....but nothing beat. being able to wash my truck nude...not mess up any laundry...and get truck clean and get some naked sun at same time...nothing better.

This post was edited

I hope so, but still have not been able to meet them yet. I plan to speak to them in the yard but I'm not very big on going to someone's house and knocking on their door.

This post was edited

I'd like to mow the lawn nude but my yard is wide open, If I ever move, it will be to a more secluded place or to a place where the neighbors are nudists too.

This post was edited

I live in a national forest with very few neighbors. Only time I am clothed when mowing the yard is when the seasonal neighbors are up. I can usually time my mowing to during the week when no one else around. The feel of the sun on all of me is great and I am usually naked out back for any yard work. If you come to visit, when you pull in the driveway, please blow your horn. I'll put my shorts on.

This post was edited

As you can see from my profile picture I am cutting the yard in the nude. I'm lucky enough to have a private backyard and I can be naked at all times

This post was edited

I was at local sun club week on Sunday to give lawn first naked cut of 2018.
Always enjoy freedom of doing chores naked lol

This post was edited

Live in Ft Lauderdale on canal but private on other 3 sides. Love to do naked gardening and to wave at boaters going by. Always interested in having other naked gsrdeners over.

It's not a probleme for to mow the lawn I do this nude with lawn mower or with the little tractor

This post was edited