RE: What to do about erections!!!

So now that I have an implant that makes me appear as excited as a young man; what do I do at the nudist resort??

This post was edited

Can not agree! It is entirely none nudist. As natural as pissing in front of nudists!I realise your comments are well meant but they do not follow the nudist ethos for the plain and simple reason - How will you differentiate between the accidental and the intentional?

I must strongly disagree. The difference is quite apparent between accidental/incidental vs. intentional erection. I cover this topic with my massage clients in my classes, and in other discussions and forums. As a lifelong nudist, as a massage therapist, as an Anatomy & Physiology teacher, and most simply as a man -- erections happen completely independent of conscious thought and/or intent. As others have stated, temperature change, wind, incidental friction, changes in position, or other factors can stimulate or alter circulation and result in some degree of erectile activity. If a guy wanders around flaunting, waving, dancing, bringing attention to a raging hard-on, or attempting to get others to notice him or, more specifically, it, or if he's touching it that's another issue entirely. But if a man simply begins to get erect it will generally resolve itself; it should not be a cause for offense, embarrassment, concern, or even conversation. If a man notices that it is persistent, then maybe he should cover or move, or seek privacy; but most of the time if he ignores it everyone else will and it will go away.

This post was edited

Ahha. Gotcha. That makes more sense. Thank you!

This post was edited

Control erections, lol

This post was edited

Large erections need planning permission.

This post was edited

I totally concur with Cheri Donna'spost:

Its natural but inadequate.

To be honest, I really like taking a look at some nice & nude women when on the beach.

But this never created an unwanted reaction right away.

I f reactions occured, they were "provoked" by S, my wife

This post was edited
RE:What to do about erections!!!

Ah, the old erection question. Just try not to bring any attention to it and distract yourself from it. At the beach, I would just lay facedown and read or go in the water and swim. The latter always works better.

This post was edited

Hello.
We are a couple and I am personally a woman / wife.
I consider the erection to be something completely, completely natural.
In addition, it is one of the "most striking" anatomical beauty of aesthetics and sensuality.
Talking about erection as a topic is a completely unnecessary circle of questions.
The natural erection and natural tendency is admirable.
Unnatural behavior as it is, all known promedication is poor sad and unwieldy.
So the erection, if it comes, is OK OK OK
Running with an erection and hitting women's looks is sad ...

This post was edited

the erection, if it comes, is OK OK OK
You mean at home, before you go to bed or in the morning?
Or in public, in a nudist beach?

This post was edited

Definitely anywhere, including a nudist beach ...

This post was edited