RE:Remote

I still use a camera and have upto 30 seconds to pose which is usually enough. But I always prefer to have a friend photograph me nude

This post was edited

I still use a camera and have upto 30 seconds to pose which is usually enough. But I always prefer to have a friend photograph me nude

30 seconds??? WoW my last camera didn't have that option only up to 15 seconds. Now my phone is only 10, hard get the right pose in 10 seconds. Glad got this remote comes in handy and its small.

This post was edited

Check the manual on your camera. Many timers have options ranging 2 to 30 seconds and can also offer multiple shots. The latter is sort of nice for front, profile and backside shots from the same set up.

I always have to remember that not much is lost if I have to abort the shot because strangers show up during the timer wait. Somehow I got the idea that I have to complete the shot once the button is pushed.

This post was edited

I recently got a samsung camera that I can remote using my cell phone, which can help by being able to see what your shooting. Still working on how I can control it and how far I can get. The only thing that I dont like about it is it also stores a copy of the pictures on the phone and then prompt me to share them with friends and Facebook. So if I ever get kick off Facebook, I accidentally hit yes.

This post was edited

I recently got a samsung camera that I can remote using my cell phone, which can help by being able to see what your shooting. Still working on how I can control it and how far I can get. The only thing that I dont like about it is it also stores a copy of the pictures on the phone and then prompt me to share them with friends and Facebook. So if I ever get kick off Facebook, I accidentally hit yes.

All very sophisticated, I am such a late-adopter. But I LOL about the share comment. It is the same reason I dont synch my devices. I can imagine putting pics where I clearly don't want them.

This post was edited

I have a remote that I use with my Nikon. I prefer using it for selfies to the timer. Most of my nude selfies were taken using my DSLR with the remote. I usually take a few test shots adjusting exposure and head space. Then I take several shots once I have the camera adjusted.

This post was edited

I have a remote that I use with my Nikon. I prefer using it for selfies to the timer. Most of my nude selfies were taken using my DSLR with the remote. I usually take a few test shots adjusting exposure and head space. Then I take several shots once I have the camera adjusted.

I do the same thing when taking my pics. I used to set the timer, but the remote makes it a lot easier than running back and forth. I can get a whole lot more shots done, and can get in more interesting positions than the 10 seconds or so the timer allows.

This post was edited

The Apple iWatch can be used as a remote for the iPhone.

This post was edited

All I have to do with my Android is say Capture and it snaps the pic...

This post was edited

All I have to do with my Android is say Capture and it snaps the pic...

I had no idea this was possible. Cool!

This post was edited