Brainwashed culture strikes again...

Me and a group of (non-nudist) friends were hanging out last week and somehow the subject of circumcision came up and we started debating it. And for like the 100th time in my life when I said that I was not circumcised, the 2 girls in the group were like Eww! Uncircumcised penises look funny, aren't cleanly, why didn't your parents circumcise you and all the other ridiculous arguments. For such a supposedly enlightened culture as ours, we still got some severely backwards views on this subject. But because of the mentality of the by far majority of American woman in regards to this subject, I almost exclusively date only European woman.

This topic was edited
RE:Brainwashed culture strikes again...

Me and a group of (non-nudist) friends were hanging out last week and somehow the subject of circumcision came up and we started debating it. And for like the 100th time in my life when I said that I was not circumcised, the 2 girls in the group were like Eww! Uncircumcised penises look funny, aren't cleanly, why didn't your parents circumcise you and all the other ridiculous arguments. For such a supposedly enlightened culture as ours, we still got some severely backwards views on this subject. But because of the mentality of the by far majority of American woman in regards to this subject, I almost exclusively date only European woman.

**sigh** Some girls will never learn the joys of uncut males..... I'm sorry.... :-(

This post was edited

Me and a group of (non-nudist) friends were hanging out last week and somehow the subject of circumcision came up and we started debating it. And for like the 100th time in my life when I said that I was not circumcised, the 2 girls in the group were like Eww! Uncircumcised penises look funny, aren't cleanly, why didn't your parents circumcise you and all the other ridiculous arguments. For such a supposedly enlightened culture as ours, we still got some severely backwards views on this subject. But because of the mentality of the by far majority of American woman in regards to this subject, I almost exclusively date only European woman.**sigh** Some girls will never learn the joys of uncut males..... I'm sorry.... :-(

Personally, I like being uncircumcised in the Land Of The Majority Trimmed (USA). Occasionally, I get to show it--and sometimes even demonstrate the working of it--to some woman who's never seen it before.
A woman here privately asked to see mine up close. She was actually a mature woman, about my age, so she knows what they're like. But she finds them interesting and attractive, and wanted to see mine.
I made her a little video and arranged for her to see it privately.

This post was edited

I particularly remember two incidents from times I've walked naked across San Francisco (I live clear on the other coast--traveled to S.F. just to do that at Bay to Breakers).
In one case, I happened to notice a group of young women standing together a few yards from me, fairly obviously looking at my penis and looking sort of curious. I heard one of them say quietly, "... not circumcised."
Another time, some guy came hurrying out of a crowd ran up to me and asked me if I could just go with him for a minute. OK! He led me to a woman, and said to her, "This is what I was telling you about; this guy's not circumcised." Then he turned to me and said, "Pull back that foreskin for her."
I did. She did watch it, but then was saying, "Uhm, ..., uhm, ... OK, good ..."
Then he turned to her and said, "Now, YOU try it."
She didn't.

This post was edited

I think every man should be able to make an informed decision on his body. I shake my head in agreement with you and your experiences. I feel for my brothers out there that didn't consent to this reported "little snip" and have true "circumcision grief." It can't be a "necessary" procedure when an approximate other 80% of men in the world live without it and have no problems. Again, I respect choice, but I also believe we arrive perfectly normal and functional with a foreskin intact.

This post was edited

Sny woman that thinks like them two are not even worth the efford. If they demand from men to be cut then they should remove their clit as the forskin makes the penis more sencitive. Its putragous that women want to dictare to men whatvto do with their penis. If they dont like uncut there are pkenty of women out there who do. Enough with the stupidity

This post was edited