RE:What do you wear when you cant be nude but want to be...

What I do wear is gym shorts, no shirt, underwear or footwear.

This post was edited

In winter I wear what's comfortable. If I can move around in my clothes without moving them, it feels like I'm naked.

For summer, tank tops and basketball shorts.

This post was edited

In winter I wear what's comfortable. If I can move around in my clothes without moving them, it feels like I'm naked.For summer, tank tops and basketball shorts.

Do you wear the tank top whenever you are wearing shorts or only going some place that requires it?
In the summer I wear just shorts more often than shorts with any kind of shirt.

This post was edited
RE: What do you wear when you cant be nude but want to be...

Love my kilts and wear them any time I do have to wear jeans.

Hah! Love the tartan in your profile photo!

This post was edited

I almost always wear a Ball cap or flat cap while outside.

Front yard? Utility kilt, sport kilt, running kilt (very short), loose and short tan-through swimwear, or a towel wrap. Although I do occasionally appear nude for short tasks (get the paper, tweak a sprinkler, etc.) in early morning light.

In stores/restaurants? Shirt and utility kilt, sport kilt, or short cargo pants in warm weather. Shirt, jeans and jacket in winter.

Beach? Loose and short tan-through swimwear.

Xero shoes stay in the car 'til required.

This post was edited

Any particular brand or style of tan through swimwear you would recommend.
I just bought some for swimming when I need to wear something and they are so comfortable that I would like to use them for yard work too, but they are so light and thin I am afraid they wouldn't hold up.

This post was edited

I wear a tank top from White Tail Resort . it is long enough to cover everything .

This post was edited

I have these really silk-like black boxers from Perry Ellis that are real comfy. I can go to the backyard or to a vehicle but if going any closer to the street I use sports shorts with kind of a mesh poly material. And the last one has a pocket.

This post was edited

Any particular brand or style of tan through swimwear you would recommend.I just bought some for swimming when I need to wear something and they are so comfortable that I would like to use them for yard work too, but they are so light and thin I am afraid they wouldn't hold up.

I've been buying from Cooltan. They call these "Fitted Shorts", but they're quite loose on my skinny legs. The draw string serves its purpose quite well. My oldest pair is 7 years old and is the one I wear most often out front.

This post was edited

Surprising how many men include shirts.
There are a lot of non-nude situations where male shirtlessness is allowed and I take advantage of most of them.
Who else does the same.

This post was edited