RE:Rankings

000 Posts = Textile, 011 Posts = Barefoot, 051 Posts = Topless, 101 Posts = Undies Only, 251 Posts = Butt Naked, 501 Posts = Super Nudist, 1001 Posts = Super Nudist Level #2, 2001 Posts = Super Nudist Level #3, 3001 Posts = Super Nudist Level #4, 4001 Posts = Super Nudist Level #5, 5001 Posts = Ultra Nudist Level #1, 6001 Posts = Ultra Nudist Level #2"

For those who missed it here are the rankings. Posts to forums and/or groups all count. So just get posting.

This post was edited

I am totally naked and so should everyone else---this is a nudist siteDon't know what to make of this comment.While all of us are nudists to some degree, most of us have reasons to be places where clothes are needed.Some of us who live where the winter gets cold can't or don't want to spend enough on heat to stay nuke in the house in the winter.In additions, some including me, share a living situation with textiles who wouldn't want to see someone nude all or most of the time.

I am one of these who isn't able to turn up the heat in the winter to be nude due to the costs, and as well I have to go into a cold workshop/store room so will need cloths on for that as well.

This post was edited

I worked outside today with cloudy skies and temperatures in the mid 20's, a hat and gloves were very necessary and fingers and toes were uncomfortably cold after an hour. The spa in the house was a welcome reprieve, soaking nude of course.

This post was edited

This is post 251 so I am now butt naked.
Since I have no underwear, I have really been there since I hit undies only.

This post was edited

Post 376 here. Halfway from butt naked to super nudist, whatever the difference is!

This post was edited

Post 502. Super Nudist!
Does that mean I am supposed to go in a phone booth ( if I can find one) and rip off all of my clothes? lol

This post was edited

Just thought i would mention i have been posting quite often playing games and such. And i believe i am still rated as textile. ?

This post was edited

Just thought i would mention i have been posting quite often playing games and such. And i believe i am still rated as textile. ?

You're Undies Only, so will soon be Butt Naked

This post was edited

Is there any way to tell how many posts we've made?

This post was edited

Is there any way to tell how many posts we've made?

It is on your "MyFeed" page .

This post was edited