RE:Rankings

Thank you.

This post was edited

guess would be good to have a search for the different ranckings in order to find similiar type of active nudists on TN. And it should be attached to the profile for everyone to see.

This post was edited

I think the rankings are not working again....

This post was edited

Everybody has the ranking textile..... that's not good for a site with only nudists

This post was edited

I think the rankings are not working again....

I see the rankings.

This post was edited

Quite a few sites offer ratings - some based on the number of uploads, some based on the number of comments and some on votes. Some crave acknowledgment by doing whatever it takes to attain a higher status. Who cares. I don't. I do what I do and personally could give a hoot about rating seekers. Just saying. Just said.

This post was edited

Is there any way to tell how many posts we've made?It is on your "MyFeed" page .

Must be a lot of deletions lately. I've been going up and down between 980 and 988 for some time.

This post was edited

Is there any way to tell how many posts we've made?It is on your "MyFeed" page .Must be a lot of deletions lately. I've been going up and down between 980 and 988 for some time.
This happens when a member profile is removed and you have posted on a topic they have started and, when a topic is about sex etc and the topic is removed. There could be other reasons as well.

This post was edited

Is there any way to tell how many posts we've made?It is on your "MyFeed" page .Must be a lot of deletions lately. I've been going up and down between 980 and 988 for some time.This happens when a member profile is removed and you have posted on a topic they have started and, when a topic is about sex etc and the topic is removed. There could be other reasons as well.

I have not posted anything sexual so there must have been a lot of removed profiles and or other reasons lately. I have seen my count go down from time to time in the past, but never to the extent I have experienced in the last 2 weeks.

This post was edited

This is finally post 1000. For the last several days my numbers have gone down more than usual so it took longer than expected.

This post was edited