Visits for 2018

We've blocked out some dates for day visits to Black's but the weather Is not cooperating. We're gonna have to be ... spontaneous!

How 'bout some of you ... got plans to visit?

This topic was edited
RE:Visits for 2018

I live in the Sierra now, but come down to Blacks Beach when I think the weather will be good... I usually don't plan ahead, except for special events and nudist events; usually just check weather report for La Jolla, if it looking good, I jump in the vehicle and hit the highway south.
Keith

This post was edited

As soon as it warms above 75, im Headed down.

This post was edited

Ill send you a message next time im Heading down.

This post was edited

Im heading down there today.

This post was edited

I there too, it was a perfect day.

This post was edited

I can't wait to go again, it has been a long time for me.

This post was edited

For us as well and we only live about an hour and 10 mins away. Tough part is the trek back up that main trail. We aren't getting any younger! :DDD

This post was edited

Heading down again Memorial Day weekend, Sat & Sun.

This post was edited

May be heading down to Black's on Monday, the 25th. Fingers crossed! :D

This post was edited

We didn't make it down to Black's, as I expected. We went to our club instead and it was a much better day.

For those that make the trek down and back up on the main trail to Black's, you know it's really not for the faint at heart. My wife and I are getting older and she's just not as sure footed as she used to be. She's afraid of heights and she's slipped a couple of times on the trail and that scared the hell outta her.

When she suggested a day at the beach, I was surprised because when I suggest it, she usually says "how 'bout the club or Palm Springs!?" When she suggested the beach, I was excited to visit because we hadn't in some time. As the morning came for us to leave, she became quiet and nervous and we talked it over and I decided that her being so nervous about the trek down and back up from Black's was not worth her being a wreck over it.

I think we may have decided that Black's is no longer an option for us to visit. We have decided to make nude beaches, easier to get to, our destinations and in our travel plans from now on. We love the beach and prefer nude beaches but so many are in such remote places that it's not worth the anxiety it puts on my wife to get to these beaches. Doesn't make for a good day for her.

This post was edited