Its great weather to be hanging loose

great weather to be hanging loose anybody want some company this evening or want to hang freely at my place tonight or the weekend hit me up. I'm free every weekend, I would like to get a group to hang with but everybody is either ashamed of the bodies or not nudist but just picture lurkers haven't figured that out yet

This topic was edited
RE:Its great weather to be hanging loose

I have been trying to get a group together in Mobile for quite a while now. Not working. I don't know why people are so shy.

This post was edited

Same here. I've tried over and over to get people to hang out, it's talked about but when it comes down to doing it, it seems no one is interested. Before I moved to Fl. I had a movie night at my appartment and invited several local "friends" from TN. One person showed up. It was fun, just chatting, snacking and some drinks in addition to the movie. It would have been so much more interesting with additional folks. I just can't figure out why people don't want to get together. .??????

This post was edited

always enjoy hanging nude with like minded fellows. have trouble getting away from work at times, but willing to do what I can to find folks who feel similarly!

This post was edited

I'll be visiting Pensacola for work. Arriving July 15th and departing Thursday or Friday.

This post was edited