Nude at home more and more

Since it is just me, I am naked a lot at home. I always clean in the nude, even do a bit of light construction.

This topic was edited
RE:Nude at home more and more

Me too

This post was edited

Whenever I'm home alone I'm naked. Unfortunately that is not for as long as I'd like.

This post was edited

We've lived nude at home year round for a long time, over the years it became the way we are at home. When we get home usually the first thing we do is to get naked. Each year we seem to be naked for more of the time, even so it is never enough. I don't think it will ever be enough unless I live somewhere that I can be permanently nude.

This post was edited

I am getting more and more nude time at home when it is warm enough to be nude.

This post was edited

On Monday, and Tuesday morning I was able to work from home, so was looking forward to managing a whole 24 hours naked for the first time in ages. Unfortunately, because of health issues I was feeling the cold and had to cover up.

On Tuesday morning I was able to stay naked, and was doing some computer work which included quite a bit of soldering components onto a circuit board while sat at my desk. It was only afterwards that I considered that this may have been a little silly when considering the proximity of the soldering iron to my sensitive bits :-)

This post was edited

The only way we could be nude at home anymore, is to be nude no matter who visits! Being nude at home is our normal way of life, it's been this way for over 40 years. It's not always possible to be completely nude when someone that is not a nudist comes to visit. We will be signing some documents with a Notary tomorrow. We will be dressed like we normally are in these types of situations; me - shirt, shorts and probably barefoot, my wife - long dress and flip flops. Once the Notary is gone, it's two items off for me and one item off for my wife and ... back to normal! ;-)

This post was edited

Since it is just me, I am naked a lot at home. I always clean in the nude, even do a bit of light construction.

Same here. My clothes are off as I hit the front door. Next girlfriend will just have to understand this is the way it is. My time is too short at 65 to entertain the idea of living with a woman that has a problem with that.

This post was edited

I rarely put a shirt on for anyone, but I guess I would for a notary.
i didn't for either the inspectors or the workmen when I had some work done last year/
Always did for my insurance agent until one day he arrived early and I was cutting the front lawn shirtless when he arrived.
I figured there was reason to put one on at that point.

This post was edited

Now that I am retired, I can be nude all day everyday. I often go several days at a time totally naked. I'm loving it.

This post was edited

Yes, and its the same with a home business.
No bothering with clothing unless a client or visitors come over. That doesn't include the woman across the street who has been converted and comes over for naked coffee a few times a week.

This post was edited