Relocating

Who here relocated to a warmer climate, at least partly to be able to be nude more often
Going a step further, who has moved to a clothing optional facility in order to be nude whenever the weather permits?

This topic was edited
RE:Relocating

I chose the property I bought and built a house upon, in part, for the ability to be nude whenever I wanted. Lots of people do that when house shopping. You don't just buy whatever house wherever just for homeowner's sake. You pick a house that fits your needs, including your need to be without clothing if/when desired.

If you have financial limitations, that changes things. However, the prudent nudist works their butt off to take that part of the equation away as quickly as possible.

This post was edited

Yes I have already wanted to relocate to warmer than a 4 month outdoor naked season area. My wife wants to stay for her aging parents. We talked it out and came to a compromise. We are not relocating.

This post was edited

Yes I have already wanted to relocate to warmer than a 4 month outdoor naked season area. My wife wants to stay for her aging parents. We talked it out and came to a compromise. We are not relocating.
Maybe you could get to a warmer place, perhaps even a clothing optional venue, for a few weeks each winter,

This post was edited

I certainly would put it as high priority, if it were needed. Since the naturist gardening lifestyle has become my primary focus. Fortunately my parents moved south when I was 6 months old when my dad got weary of long cold winters in Michigan. (Far enough for now with about 7 month growing season and winters that get cold but don't always stay cold) And then my mother got weary of town and moved out to a small but isolated country property. And some years later when dad was near retiring we moved again to a much larger and much more secluded country land. None of it having anything to do with nude living because they had no thought of it. So now, inheriting the land with my brother, (they put me on as part owner when we bought it, and my dad has signed his share to my brother) All there is left is to do is what I'm working on. Develop my naturist gardens back on the mountainside where there's many miles of nude hiking available in the mountain forests beyond. I just walked through there nude yesterday and enjoyed a nap beside a mountain stream waterfall. Although there's 251 acres in 16 lots that just got auctioned yesterday on the other end of the ridge rd, which has had no inhabitants so far. That may change. But it's a minimal thing. A few more houses out there won't affect what I do, but it may limit how far I can run nude out that road on top. We have hiked around on that land and wished we could buy it for a farm, but not having money we didn't figure it'd ever happen. Since we'd probably need a half million dollars to get it at least, Land here is being priced around $3000 per acre commonly and larger plots of unimproved land is less. Up from around $500 per acre over 30 years ago, we got ours for half that at the time. But still a fairly cheap land area considering the general average I guess. Rural areas quite a ways out from big cities in the south east, especially where farming hasn't taken over too solidly tend to be lower priced. I heard of a bank repo of 11 acres priced at $11,000 somewhere near Savanna GA, around 50 miles in from the ocean I think and maybe that far from the city. That was an isolated piece on a backroad, good for full time nude life with no close neighbors and probably 9-10 month growing season. I'd look for something like that if I were looking and didn't have a lot of money. Start cleaning up the undergrowth and burning it into biochar, use that and minerals to get a garden going. A couple acres in high value produce can make a good living and live nude 24-7 most of the time. with eating what you grow fresh (without cooking especially, like raw green smoothies with high brix carrot juice, delicious) it's about as healthy a lifestyle as you could find on planet earth. Other than the little bit of cold in winter off and on, and a trip to town every once in awhile. And we should be putting perfect health as top priority, nothing else matters without it. It would be hot and humid in summer, but a swimmin pool handy and a faucet every 100 ft around the garden would take care of keeping cool. Along with a sombrero. In that climate I think I'd set up shower heads around the work area so I could cool off very conveniently every half hour or less when working. If you ever worked in highly humid heat you know it's hard to stay cool. Very little evaporation to help out. Just have to provide cool water for frequent use. And do the siesta thing in midday during the summer.

This post was edited

I bought a property near a nude beach. But that wasnt the reason for what I bought it. Maybe in the future but now it is impossible

This post was edited