Is this a dead group?

last activity 2 months ago?

This topic was edited
RE:Is this a dead group?

Could be wa,king, could be grateful, , might just be the early temps which could mean hades Arizona.

This post was edited

Could be walking, could be grateful, , might just be the early temps which could mean hades Arizona. But at least arizona already has the tombstone ready

This post was edited

The group Moderator hasn't logged in, in over 6 years! Hard telling how many group members even visit the group. When they try and join or try and upload pics and there's no one to Mod these things, they just leave and never visit again.

I typically take over these groups because I'm interested in keeping them going from a purely selfish point. We like to visit AZ and knowing more about the nudist opportunities AZ offers, is why I joined in the first place but I don't know AZ enough to speak accurately about most places. Is there anyone here from AZ that is willing to take the group over?

This post was edited

hi andy, and all - we are moving to Tucson late this yr or late next.
I'd be happy to take over the group and try to revive it.
how do I accomplish that?
thx,
dan

This post was edited

Send a message to TT2. Tell her that the current Admin/Mod of this group has not logged in, in over 6 years. Ask her to allow you to take over the group. Be sure to attach the URL to your message so it's easy for them to look up the group. Give her some time to respond, it sometimes takes a few days.

Good luck with the group!

This post was edited

thx andy, will do!

This post was edited

Let me know if theres any way I can help you.

This post was edited

thx and I will as soon as TT2 gives me the reins.

This post was edited