King Spa

Great visit to King this morning ... who else goes?

This topic was edited
RE:King Spa

I go a couple of times a year. Keep in touch about upcoming plans.

This post was edited

I get there about once/month and really enjoy it. Right now, I'm planning on going on Sunday, April 29th.

This post was edited

I'm planning on going on Sunday, April 29th.
Not sure if I can make it but I have it in my calendar!

This post was edited

FYI you can (hopefully still) buy a pass for King Spa for $20 cash next door at H Mart's customer service desk. They also have a food court with great maki rolls! I hope to have my taxes done and that will be my reward to join you. anders

This post was edited

It's awesome.

They have segregated wet areas (men on one side, women on the other). Hot tubs. Cold water plunges. Sauna. And shower/shave areas. You MUST be nude in this area.

They also have a co-ed area where you have to be dressed. In this area is a Korean restaurant and several different "saunas" (for lack of a better word. Each one has different heat levels and a different theme. One is a crystal room, another a gold room. One is an ice room where it is cold - my fav. And they have an extremely hot one, which i go into but can't stay very long.

Upstairs they have a TV/resting area too.

And to top it off, you can stay overnight here.

If you haven't tried it yet, I recommend you do.

This post was edited

Not at King Spa in Chicago.

Just returned from a trip to Portland where I visited two co-ed nude spas. We need some of those near us.

This post was edited

Unfortunately there are no naked co-ed areas at King Spa.

This post was edited

I went for the first time two weeks ago. Have been back three times. Great nudity, and some good eye candy.

This post was edited

Nice, I cant wait to go to King Spa one day. Be good to meet some locals here beforehand

This post was edited