Meeting TN members at the Cove

Im at the Cove now. We just upgraded our membership from an after 5 to full members. Would love to meet other TN folks here. There is an easy way to find us. My wife and I always bring bright orange and blue Denver Broncos towels for our chairs to sit on. If you see us, please come say hi!

Were here today 4/20 and tomorrow 4/21 but will be back as often as we can.

Does anyone else have a signature towel or something that can identify you?

This topic was edited
RE:Meeting TN members at the Cove

You missed me by 2 days dang it!

This post was edited

we dont but we both quite large, younger couple, i have redhair also so that narrows it down, we will be here all day today sunday

This post was edited

We will be at The Cove weekend of May 4,5,6 . Attending as apart of South Florida Free Beach meetup group .Certainly would like to get to know some Cove folks better. No signature towel - but at 6 .1 with a full salt n peppper beard - I am easy to pick out. DaveBare

This post was edited

We will there for a week starting this Friday. It will be our first time at the Cove. We dont have special towels and are trying to figure out how many to bring without going over the luggage policy. Hope to see you there. I may have a Blue Chair Bay cap on.

This post was edited

I'm going there this weekend May11-12th. I wear a big straw hat and have pretty long hair. Say hello if you see me.

This post was edited