Australia - the place to be !

The Australian climate and many remote locations mean working naked is possible. It is 30C (Jan 4 2018) today and I am working naked which feels fantastic. If you get too hot you just jump in the pool to cool off. Just wish there were more tradies wanting to work naked on the Sunshine Coast Queensland. Can be naked during the day most days year round here too.....Are there any other Aussie guys working naked ?

This topic was edited
RE:Australia - the place to be !

I wish mate. Summer's in Melbourne can be brutal and having to have to work clothed on some of these days is a pain. Most of the sites I work at there are only us tradies there so no public coming around. Would be ideal to be able to be naked instead of just wearing my footy shorts (Carlton ones of course) lol and sweating in them all day.

This post was edited

lol seeing you in just footy shorts (even if it is Carlton) would be great but seeing you naked would be better

This post was edited

Mate having a job wiht footy shorts is better than being unemployed for being naked. Pity its not legal yet to work naked.

This post was edited

Just need to find the right place to work.

This post was edited

mate cannot agree more
it would be perfect for sure

This post was edited

Other than working nude in the privacy of a home office or in a seedy establishment, not much chance or choice of a nude workplace lol

This post was edited

OH&S is the main issue. Like working nude, easy to clean up.

This post was edited