Pee shy?

Is anybody out here in the world pee shy? It boggles the mind but I have no problem walking around on the beach all day, walking around the house all day, but when I am out in the tex world and have to pee in a non-private room I get pee shy.

This topic was edited
RE:Pee shy?

usually only happens to me at work

This post was edited

Yes. I too have a problem at times peeing in a public restroom. I know many men that do also

This post was edited

Yes, me too. Happy to walk around naked in public but put me (clothed) at a urinal and I develop a shy bladder.

This post was edited

Luckily I have never had this problem. I have even peed in the bushes at the beach while people walk by. I dont hug the urinal in public bathrooms so if someone wanted to catch a glimpse, they could. It doesnt bother me. I think I used to be shy until I started my nudist life.

This post was edited

Never had thought about it, I'll have to pay attention next time in public though I have no issue been nude in gym locker room/showers. One of those "mmmmm" moments/thoughts...LOL

This post was edited

I wouldn't say pee shy but have to make sure there's a urinal separating me from the next guy. LOL!

This post was edited

Hmmmmm ... I'd have to say "no!" I don't have an issue with this but maybe I did in my early HS days or as a young kid but not since I began to play sports in HS. I definitely didn't and don't have this issue as an adult male. If I gotta go, I go. I sometimes laugh at the younger guys that will wait and wait for a stall to go into to pee when there are several urinals open. Growing up in an era where you showered in gang showers in Jr. HS, then HS and then military service, then the fire department. There wasn't any real privacy. I used to visit the YMCA in San Diego, when I was stationed down there. Nudity in the locker rooms, showers and pool ran amuck! :DDD

Funny that you mentioned this because I just played golf with a couple of close textile friends. We were out on the back 9 and I needed to go. No one around, no homes and I just walked off the tee box and found a bush but wanted to watch my buddy tee off. After he hit his tee shot, he turned and saw me peeing on a bush. He started laughing at my openness, I guess and the other friend, a guy I worked on the FD with and knows my propensity for nudity said ... "Andy ain't shy, that's for sure!"

This post was edited

No, I have never been pee shy, I can pee with men or women around although with women that I don't really know, I try to make it as quiet as possible.

This post was edited

I had a weird bathroom experience a long time ago. I was at an old rustic nudist camp. There were two outhouses almost hidden behind some trees and bushes, the first one was for the men, farther up the trail was one for the women. I was nude of course. I had just sat down on one of the four toilet openings. Before I even started peeing, a young 8 or 9 or at the most 10 year old girl rushed in. she was also nude of course. Before I had a chance to tell her that the girls outhouse was a little farther up the trail, she was sitting on the hole next to me and gabbing away and peeing. She wiped herself dry and left. I hadnt moved, peed, farted or spoken a word. I sat there for several minutes before doing what I came in there to do.

This post was edited

I had a weird bathroom experience a long time ago. I was at an old rustic nudist camp. There were two outhouses almost hidden behind some trees and bushes, the first one was for the men, farther up the trail was one for the women. I was nude of course. I had just sat down on one of the four toilet openings. Before I even started peeing, a young 8 or 9 or at the most 10 year old girl rushed in. she was also nude of course. Before I had a chance to tell her that the girls outhouse was a little farther up the trail, she was sitting on the hole next to me and gabbing away and peeing. She wiped herself dry and left. I hadnt moved, peed, farted or spoken a word. I sat there for several minutes before doing what I came in there to do.

Yeah, LOL. I bet it wasn't funny then. That could be scary. Good thing you didn't embarrass her by telling her she was in the wrong outhouse.
"I hadn't moved, peed, farted or spoken a word." that is a very funny line.

This post was edited