My favourite beach

My favourite beach is called Kings Beach. It's found in Broken Head Nature Reserve which is in northern New South Wales, Australia.

This topic was edited
RE:My favourite beach

Agree it is so be of my favourite beaches.
Also totally enjoy Birdie

This post was edited

My favorite beach is Wreck Beach in Vancouver British Columbia, Canada. Second place goes to Little Beach on Maui. I like all nude beaches now that I think about it.

This post was edited

Only been to Gunnison but I suspect that othere are better.

This post was edited

Mine is Swanbourne Beach, Perth.

Love the long stretch of beaches, more than 5km of them I think. I have not walked the beaches completely the few times I visited.

This post was edited

Birdie Beach NSW is fantastic- fish swim rock pools great nudist crowd. And as its located in the national park its so tranquil and relaxing.

This post was edited

My favourite beach is called Kings Beach. It's found in Broken Head Nature Reserve which is in northern New South Wales, Australia.

Had wanted to visit Kings Beach while in Cape Byron (Byron Bay) several years ago. I explored by cycling believing it was near by.

By the time I managed to locate it (near Broken Head, according to the street signs), it was almost sunset. So had to give up.

I will surely visit Kings Beach the next time when I pass by Bryon Bay again.

This post was edited

Kings was the first nudist beach I went to more than 40 years ago. Revisited it for the first time in ages, last October & it is still great.
Watch the brush turkeys though - they will get into just about any bag.
My favourite these days is Samurai, near Port Stephens, as it is much closer to home. Best going there with a 4WD as the walk can be tough but when you get there, it is about 1km long & nudity it legal everywhere.
Cheers
alain7b5

This post was edited