cleaning the house in the nude

I always clean the house in the nude love to be free

This topic was edited
RE:cleaning the house in the nude

Laundry is even better to do nude.
That way all of your clothes are clean when you are finished!

This post was edited

Laundry is even better to do nude.That way all of your clothes are clean when you are finished!

LOL ... yes, find a certain satisfaction seeing ALL the laundry done and put away one day a week.
Its like a clean start (so to speak).

This post was edited

My lovely nude wife prefers to do a load or two of wash a day, rather than do laundry all day, one day a week. Many times, there is no laundry to do for a day or two but the days of there being a specific laundry day are gone. We sometimes laugh at the fact that she's standing in front of the washer and dryer, taking items out and putting items into the machines while standing naked and say ... "you're always naked, what's there to wash!?" It's usually towels but we do wear clothes occasionally! :DDD

About the only way my wife can get me to clean the house is if we do it naked. Come to think of it ... since we're both always naked and we clean regularly ... that's the only way we clean the house and I don't know any different! :D

This post was edited

Damn its actually super true that there is a satisfying feeling in doing all the laundry and putting it all away and having all the drawers be fully stocked so to speak. I've only been able to do it a couple times before unfortunately as most of the time when I'm living near school I do laundry in a public place.

This post was edited

Some nudists only have a drawer or two to stock with clothes.

This post was edited

I always do any household chores while naked. Makes the job a bit more pleasant to do.

This post was edited

I have the best of both worlds. I get to be naked but don't get to do any house work :D

This post was edited