RE:Random thoughts and jokes

The only difference between SUCCESS and failure is... WHEN you quit. ;-)

This post was edited

Year end statistics on Airport pat-down screening from the Atlanta airport TSA office:

Terrorist Plots Discovered 0
Transvestites 133
Hernias 1,485
Hemorrhoid Cases 3,172
Incontinence 6,418
Enlarged Prostates 8,249
Breast Implants 159,350
Natural Blondes 3

I think it's a hoax, there aren't that many natural blondes in Georgia!

This post was edited

The Boston Globe reported that according to his campaign staff, Donald Trump wouldn't take any vacations as president. That's because he has offended so many other countries he can't leave this one.

This post was edited

Three racehorses standing around started arguing.
The first said, Ive won 15 out of 20 of my races!
The second said, Yeah, well Ive won 29 out of 30 of my races!
The third said, Yeah, well Ive won 39 out of 40 of my races!
Then, a greyhound came up and said, Oh yeah! Well, Ive won 99 out of 100 of my races!
The horses glared in amazement. Wow! A talking greyhound

This post was edited

Why does your nose run, and your feet smell?

This post was edited

If I were a breast implant plastic surgeon I would put a squeaky tool in every boob.

This post was edited

If I were a breast implant plastic surgeon I would put a squeaky tool in every boob.

I just choked on my cup of tea, reading this. You've put a smile on my face for the rest of the day.

This post was edited

Q; What did the sun say to the nude beach goer?

A: "i'm gonna tan yer hide"

This post was edited

Two women were playing golf. One teed off and watched in horror as her ball headed directly toward a foursome of men playing the next hole.

The ball hit one of the men.

He immediately clasped his hands together at his groin, fell to the ground and proceeded to roll around in
agony.

The woman rushed down to the man, and immediately began to apologize. 'Please allow me to help. I'm a Physical Therapist and I know I could relieve your pain if you'd allow me, she told him.

'Oh, no, I'll be all right. I'll be fine in a few minutes,' the man replied. He was in obvious agony, lying in the fetal position, still clasping his hands there at his groin.

At her persistence, however, he finally allowed her to help.
She gently took his hands away and laid them to the side, loosened his pants and put her hands inside.

She administered tender and artful massage for several long moments and asked, 'How does that feel'?
Feels great, he replied; but I still think my thumb's broken!

This post was edited

LOL

This post was edited