Location?

I'm looking for nude hiking around the Colorado Springs area. Anyone else want to join in?

This topic was edited
RE:Location?

Id be open to setting a day up withh a group and maybe find a place we can all head to

This post was edited

Yes Im interested

This post was edited

I won't be too far from the Springs a week from Monday - Wednesday. I'll be at Valley View Hot Springs for some legal naked hiking and soaking. It is nice to hike and not have to worry about what the textile clad might think or do. However, I will probably venture off the land trust one day to extend a hike a couple of miles. I hope the weather holds.

This post was edited

I would, but the Colorado Springs group is pretty done now. Thanks!

This post was edited

That's what I'm wondering. There's got to be a place in the middle where a group can meet up for a hike.

This post was edited

Just went nude hiking the other day. So many people here now it makes it a little difficult. I just try to find my own trail with very few cars at the bottom. If you pass someone you have 2 options, try and cover or just say something like, no alarm!

This post was edited

That's what I'm wondering. There's got to be a place in the middle where a group can meet up for a hike.

I just went hiking at Mountain Air Ranch and they have quite a few trails. If you live more than 90 miles away you can visit anytime and do not have to get a membership.

This post was edited

It really is about just getting away from the Front Range. I've been in the mountains on the north end of the San Luis Valley, not far from Salida, for three days now. I've had three naked hikes without any sign of anyone except the people I am staying with. Next I'm off to Valley View, as I mentioned above, where I can spent three completely naturist days. This has been a great way to bring in spring and say adios to winter.

This post was edited

Count me in!

This post was edited

Going Hiking tomorrow at Mountain Air Ranch. Who want's to join me?

This post was edited