How old were you ?

How old were you when you first tried social nudism? We were in our forties. First ten minutes was kind of nervous but after that seemed like we settled right into, loved the freedom and the fact no one cared that we were naked, we were hooked and its still a great feeling to enjoy the sun, wind and friendships we have had over the years

T&D

This topic was edited
RE:How old were you ?

Although we were at home nudists since we got together, enjoying our private back yard and pool, we were in our 50's before we decided to be adventurous and went to our local resort, the Terra Cotta Inn in Palm Springs. It was like a duck to water and went back 3 days later. We loved the freedom and really enjoyed the social interaction with other nudists. Over the years, we have made so many good at the resorts we have been to. Since our move to SW Florida, although we have a private lanai and pool, we have become members at Edun Lake and you can find us there a couple of times a week.

This post was edited

I was in my early fifties when I first tried social nudism, before that I was a home nudist off and on for 20 years, I thought there must be others like me and I researched possible places to try social nudism.

I decided between two local naturist resorts and booked one place for two days straight, cold turkey! It was a revelation! Two naked glorious days in which I felt completely relaxed and excited that I had done what I had thinking about for a while. I also went to another resort that summer and did the same thing, enjoying it so much that I joined as a member. I discovered what was missing in my life, and have been a devoted nudist/naturist ever since.

This post was edited

We were in our 50s when we started going fully nude at home (2 years ago) and then it was only about a year ago when we went to our first resort. Nervous at first, but then awesome. We loved it and are now members. We're planning on trying 2 new resorts next month when we go on vacation to Nashville. Going to try Rock Haven in Tennessee and Paradise Valley in Georgia.

This post was edited

WE have been to Rock Haven several times, have close friends there, Susie the owner is a wonderful lady, even held a party for us last time we were there and I danced with her, Randy and Sherry , Mayor Jim, Rob, Kat and Lee and many others are friends, Tell them you know Dan and Tracy (the tanned ones from Missouri) I assure you they know us

T&D

This post was edited

I was 29, and lived near Albuquerque. I had been a home nudist for years, and decided to go to a hot spring in the Jemez mountains. I loved spending time nude outdoors with others immediately and havent looked back since.

This post was edited

We tried social nudism for our first time in our 40's. Been hooked ever since. Was home nudists as permitted by weather outside and housing situation. We love it and will never quit.

This post was edited

I was 19 and in the Navy. I found Bonny Doon Beach, north of Santa Cruz, California. I spent the better part of that summer and Fall at that beach, when I was not at home, on duty onboard ship or out at sea. Got to the point where the guys would stop asking me to go hang out with them on warm sunny days because they knew I'd say ..."nah, headed down to the beach!"

Met some college kids my age and had some really great times on that beach. I took my wife back there after I got out of the Navy and she loved it. We've not been up to Bonny Doon in decades! My wife didn't want to visit any other places until she was 40! She was a home, backyard/patio nudist until then. ;D

This post was edited