GNI Gathering 2018?

Hi, I just joined GNI and am looking to attend the annual camp next August, probably just for 1/2 week. I know it's very early to start putting out feelers, but I am wondering if anyone in this group has been, or will be going. If I go, I probably won't know anyone there. It would be great to get acquainted with some guys beforehand. Discuss on this thread or if you want to introduce yourself, by a message to me.

Hope you're all finding some naked activity. Up here in the north, it's COLD, so naked times are indoors. Sauna time!

This topic was edited
RE:GNI Gathering 2018?

I am very much thinking about going this year

This post was edited

I too am seriously thinking about going, it will also be my 1st time and I will probably be traveling alone. It would be really great to make some new acquaintances before going.

This post was edited

I like the gathering and have gone for a number of years. I think you would like it too. Any questions feel free to ask them and happy to keep in touch. Steve

This post was edited

I am wanting to go as well. Will probably know a few people there, but would love to meet some of the guys I've chatted with on here.

This post was edited