Nude Rec

Does anyone know of any opportunities for nude recreation in North Texas?

This topic was edited
RE:Nude Rec

Well there is the three nudist resort nw and w of ftw that allow for nude rec.

This post was edited

I keep forgetting about those resorts. I'm also hoping for some a little closer to the FW area. I'd love to go kayaking and or hiking nude but I can't think of anyplace close where it would be possible.

This post was edited

Wildwood is having a nude 5k tomorrow. Its called the Skinnydipper. Good opportunity to be nude outside.

This post was edited

Wildwood is having a nude 5k tomorrow. Its called the Skinnydipper. Good opportunity to be nude outside.

This post was edited

I'm doing the run. However, the resort is not open to non runners. You have to register on line and without register you will not be allowed on property. Both Wildwood and Bluebonnet have nice wild areas to walk and be in nature. Barehide is also available but it needs some work done on it.

This post was edited

I will probably go to Barehide Ranch Saturday. I does need some work. It under new ownership though so I'm hoping things will pick up a bit. I possibly might try Bluebonnet. They are all about an hours drive out of Fort Worth.

This post was edited

Hi. How was Bluebonnet and Bear Hide Ranch? I've only been to Wildwood. Went to the 5K run today.

This post was edited

The run was great. Good crowd and amazing weather. Will be back next year.

This post was edited

The run was great. Good crowd and amazing weather. Will be back next year.

This post was edited

Hey guys glad to see some of you were at the 5K run at wildwood, I was there also, helping parking ya'll. Next time we need to do a better coordinating to meet up. I ran into one other TN member.

@ Bedman - Bluebonnet and Barehide runs were good last year, though way hotter than yesterday. Bluebonnet was close to 100 and Barehide it had rained few days before so the course had some real muddy spots. Bluebonnet also reversed the running last year so the big drop at the start of races in previous years now was now a large up hill to do in the last 1.5K. It was a killer.

Here are the dates of 5K runs left this year:
2 PM May 12, Oaklake trails (in OK)
1 PM Sept 15 Bluebonnet
1 PM Sep 29 Barehide (previously called armadillo)
1 PM Oct 13 Star Ranch (45 min drive east of Austin)

This post was edited