Nude is Better!

Recently had the opportunity to participate in nude yoga classes. After the first class, it was obvious yoga was meant to be done nude. Cant figure a single reason why it would be better done clothed. No matter how expensive the specialized yoga clothing, it has to restrict movement and interfere with physical and muscular feedback necessary to get the most benefit from the poses.

This topic was edited
RE:Nude is Better!

I've been wanting to try nude yoga but I cant find any in my area.
I went to a hot yoga class and sweat so much it seemed ridiculous to do it with clothes on.
I'm going to keep looking.

This post was edited

I've been wanting to try nude yoga but I cant find any in my area.I went to a hot yoga class and sweat so much it seemed ridiculous to do it with clothes on.I'm going to keep looking.
My wife did some hot yoga and from what you both said, you're right! She said some of the guys ever wore small Speedo type bottoms. From my little bit of nude yoga experience it certainly isn't about checking out other naked folks or anything sexual. It's about doing yoga.

This post was edited

I really enjoyed teaching nude yoga classes back in Savannah!

This post was edited

Nude is the most natural way. I am sure when yoga started it had nothing to do with fashion. Now it seems it has everything to do with fashion. I practice nude a couple times a week and go to a clothed class once a week. It is weird to have all the clothes on and have to pull your shirt down from hanging in your face or have to adjust because parts are being held in place by my clothes. I have found a couple people that will teach nude but want to charge a lot of money per class. Meetup has coed and women only classes in Los Angeles but that is an hour or more from me so I have not been able to enjoy yoga nude with a group yet. I am always keeping my eye open for opportunities to find a group near me that practices nude. If anybody is around and would like to share yoga naked then let me know.

Thanks for confirming my suspicions, as I dont have the desire to do yoga clothed.

This post was edited

I really enjoyed teaching nude yoga classes back in Savannah!

The two times Ive been to this class the female instructor wore long yoga pants. Not sure shes a nudist. What did you wear when teaching in Savannah, if I may ask?

This post was edited

I practice nude yoga to youtube videos in my room. I feel so much better, more in touch with my hips doing it this way.

This post was edited

St. Louis, MO has some clothing optional yoga classes. I found them on MeetUp. And yes, it is the best way to do yoga.

This post was edited