RE:Shaving for nude beach

I have been mostly completely smooth since 1999. In 2010 I wend had had laser hair removal great smooth feeling

This post was edited

I don't shave all the way but do trim up with a guide comb on the beard trimmer.

This post was edited

From the time i started the whole male grooming thing when I was like 18 I've just trimmed. Went clean shaved once and hated it, I felt like I looked 12 and it freaked me out. Always have some hair now.

This post was edited

I'm in the shower every morning and when I feel the stubble just grab the razor and clean up.
Does not take but a minute longer.
Feels much better!

This post was edited

I don't shave. I'm to hairy for that, would need a full body wax if I want it all gone. So I prefer to keep the lawn trimmed and my backside waxed so it all looks neat and clean.

This post was edited

Shave as much as I can. During summer (outdoor times) I do often shave my legs too. Better for suncreaming and massage and it just feels better when skinny dipping.

This post was edited

I use Veet hair removal cream, gets you so much more smoother and last for up to 5 days, I do from neck down to knees, as I like to wear shorts at other times and don't want to have to explain why I got shaved legs, sometimes in winter I will do legs as well

This post was edited

When you get older, you won't care about being hairless. I have seen guys at the beach who were hairless and certainly it must have made them happy. Back in my youth I shaved my pubes and had women shave them for me, had a good time every-time. I am also the kind of guy who prefers natural breast instead of enhanced. Maturity may change you too. Enjoy the nude style that makes you happy.

This post was edited

I go back and forth between trimmed and completely shaved. I like variety and it seems as I trim the patch sometimes gets smaller and smaller until I decide to take it all off. Then I get tired of shaving and let it grow out.

This post was edited

I feel more naked and exposed with no pubes , so I definitely shave before hitting a nude beach

This post was edited