World Naked Gardening Day

So who is going to be doing some naked gardening on Saturday?

This topic was edited
RE:World Naked Gardening Day

I've been naked gardening for the last fortnight so I can't imagine me being clothed on Saturday.

This post was edited

I'm doing my naked gardening every day except Saturday. That day I go play piano in church and then take a naked hike if the weather is good for it and someone doesn't pull me off some other way. But nevertheless I'm gettin in my nude gardening a heap more than one day a year. Trying to turn it into a business. But naked gardening day is what caught my attention and got me started investigating naturism. Before that I only did it on occasion and felt half guilty that I might not be quite right. But now nude work has become normal, and a preference full time. It puts two enjoyable things together and complements both.

This post was edited

Unfortunately textile on Saturday due to my son's Engagement Party. But the day before...... I hope the autumn weather holds. Its been glorious for over 2 weeks now. Perfect for nude gardening and socializing.

This post was edited

For good oddness sake shotehamgent

There are some things worth sacrificing nudity for

This post was edited

I will start off with work day at church in the morning which is not clothing free and then I will spend the afternoon working nude at home in my gardens. Have been a nude gardening for many years and love it

This post was edited

Shorehamgent
Wheres our invite

This post was edited

mmmmm Not sure that is the right occasion to bare all

This post was edited

You have an open invitation AussieDane

This post was edited

Yah, the idea of the official day is to get some attention going to nude living in normal life. Observing it specifically is no big deal. I observe it every work day in my isolated garden on the mountainside anyway. But I'm not sure it would be enough of an excuse to avoid getting arrested for nudity in an exposed front yard garden or public street corner garden. That would be risky. Some self righteous judge might just ignore the day designation as some stupid thing and throw the book atchya. I'm not into risk taking like that, will do all my gardening way back in the woods where no one but an airplane flying over can see from the public. (which one did yesterday) Or someone walk in hunting for me.

This post was edited

I often garden naked when it's warm enough. But I won't be doing it on Saturday. I'll be away on a nude holiday.

This post was edited