RE:INTRODUCTIONS - please introduce yourself to the group

I am 42 year ol from Toronto, I love being nude and also meeting people from different places

This post was edited

jumbo747 asked that i introduce myself so here i am - i am frequently naked in several cities/towns and i also enjoy going to florida resorts from time to time. as regards the lspg subject of this group i am 'large' maybe compared to some folks but not tremendous or anything. anyway it's mostly what you do with it, n'est-ce pas? i'll enjoy reading the posts here and thanks for welcoming me.

This post was edited

Hey there, I am Frank from Spokane. I'm 5'11", 180lbs, 8 uncut. I enjoy being nude most of my life. Living in Florida where it's hot and muggy I was not happy wearing a tank top and shorts. I really enjoyed spending time in Germany where I would go hiking and running in the nude. I am now in Spokane hoping that I can meet other nudists.

This post was edited

Hello my name is Charles!! I am a 68 years old living in the panhandle of Florida!! I am a retired US Navy Chief Petty Officer and a retired over the road truck driver!! I being of average size have always been intrigued by larger penises! One of my childhood friends was uncut and had a 7.5 " penis!! I was infatuated with his penis and foreskin! I was cut at birth, in the process of restoring my foreskin!!

This post was edited

Hello, I am a fellow nudist in Oklahoma (where there's not much opportunity to be naked publicly). I am naked at home, in the locker room at my gym and have hiked and driven naked. I have visited 2 nude beaches and went to a clothing optional resort a few years ago. I would enjoy having the opportunity to do more things naked. I work out regularly and am grateful to be fit. Since the topic of this group is penis size I am 6" cut... always wanted to be a little bigger but I'm basically satisfied with the equipment. I have used a penis extender which helped some. Sorry it that's too much information! :) Steven

This post was edited

I'm Terry, 65, from Las Vegas.

This post was edited

Hi all. I travel for work. I take every chance I can to enjoy the freedom, though it is sometimes hard while living in hotels. Been enjoying for years. On the site to chat. Read my profile to know more. Hit me up if ya wanna talk.

This post was edited

Hi I'm David and have always admired the naked male and execially the large penis male. I have always wanted to have what I call a locker room peis. The kind that men go wow when you walk through a locker room nude. that will never happen to me because I am on the small size but I must be happy with what i got.

This post was edited

Hi All,

I've been a member of this group for a while but have been off the site for some time so I thought I would re-introduce myself. I'm a 45 year old professional guy from the UK. I first discovered naturism when I was traveling in Australia at the age of 18 and came across a nude beach by accident and thought I'd join in. Since then I've been nude as much as possible. I'm definitely a large penis admirer rather than owner - mine is rather small, especially when flaccid. Drop me a line to chat.

Cheers,

NB

This post was edited

Thanks for accepting my me. I have been a member of LPSG for a while, opened my eyes to what is large and what is average. For years I saw my self as average, than discovered my girth was way above average. I measure 6.7 long by 6.2 in girth for most of the length. Looking forward to the discussions.

This post was edited