RE: Longest amount of time nude

Update : I just spent 4 days nude. I went a local nudist resort on Saturday night, had a great time swimming nude and in the hot tub. I will have many more nude adventures this year.

How many more nude adventure did you have in the last year, now that it has been a year since you last posted about this?

This post was edited

For me one day and 2 nights, a little over 30 hours.
Hope to increase it soon.
More immediate goal is to spend an entire week shirtless and then work on ways to have enough privacy to wear nothing for a week.

This post was edited

I did have a chuckle on Sunday as the only reason I got dressed was to drive to my regular naturist swim session. Other than that I would have managed being naked from Saturday afternoon to Monday morning

This post was edited

I did have a chuckle on Sunday as the only reason I got dressed was to drive to my regular naturist swim session. Other than that I would have managed being naked from Saturday afternoon to Monday morning

Relating to my desire to be shirtless as much as possible when I can't be nude, one of the frustrating things is when I have a day when the only time I wear a shirt is at the gym. Wish I could find one that allows men to work out shirtless!

This post was edited
RE:Longest amount of time nude

10 Nites May - June 2017 While On Vacation In
Cap D Agde, France...
Being Able To Walk Around Town, Grocery Shopping, Dining At Nice Restaurants, Nite Clubs, Convienence Stores, Bakerys And Of Course The Beach While Nude Is A Nudists Dream Come True... I Was Naked 24/7 From Arrival Until Departure 11 Days Later, Never Having To Put On Clothes For Any Reason Was A Great Experience...
I Cant Wait To Return In The Future!!!

This post was edited

10 Nites May - June 2017 While On Vacation In
Cap D Agde, France...
Being Able To Walk Around Town, Grocery Shopping, Dining At Nice Restaurants, Nite Clubs, Convienence Stores, Bakerys And Of Course The Beach While Nude Is A Nudists Dream Come True... I Was Naked 24/7 From Arrival Until Departure 11 Days Later, Never Having To Put On Clothes For Any Reason Was A Great Experience...
I Cant Wait To Return In The Future!!!

This post was edited

When I lived in Texas, I spent one weekend from friday night after work till Monday morning completely nude in my apartment and balcony, was wonderful.

This post was edited

It must have been when i was in Cap d'Agde. As it's possible to shop one does not need to put on any clothes unless it's too cold.

This post was edited

My longest two continuous sessions 24 hour nudity have been 13 and 14 days respectively at Euronat in France.

This post was edited

My continuous 24/7 longest time nude has been 52 hours spending a weekend at a nudist resort. I would love to go some place like Cap d'Agde, Playa Vera, or Isle Larant for an extended period of at least 2 weeks, possibly a month or more and spend my entire time there nude. I don't think I would even bother wearing any footware to have that full nude feeling. All I would see bringing in terms of clothes would be what I would be wearing to get there and to leave. This is on my bucket list and I hope to be able to cross this off my list in my retirement years. I expect I would not want to leave - I would see this as paradise.

This post was edited