RE:Pee shy?

I too had horrible "shy bladder" issues. There were times I just couldn't go no matter how badly I needed to. It just locked up if someone was standing near me oreven in the same room.
I didn't have a problem when I was a kid or in the Navy so much but it got worse over the years.
I think it's because I became very introverted during those times.
Since I became a nudist it has almost completely gone away. I rarely have issues even if someone is standing next to me.
I think it's better now since I feel so much more comfortable in my own skin!

This post was edited

I've been to a few events where there are no individual urinals and just a trough.... I've had no problem pulling it out and peeing with guys on either side of me or in front of me on the other side of the trough... I think they should bring them back a lot easier then using 3 urinals and a 50 person deep line. I have also been to a few Spanish/Mexican Restaurants here in S. Florida and was surprised to see a few places just had a wall in between the toilets and no doors, as you walked to the other toilet you can see the other guy sitting there.. I have used those as well when you gotta go you gotta go and big deal we all have a penis... If anything I should be the shy one lol

This post was edited

Pee shy.... I didn't know that it excist. If I have to pee, I have to pee....

on the beach I go swimming an peeing in the same time and nowbody sees anything
in a forest I look for a nice tree to pee on and if some sees me... it's no problem for me and I hope also not for him or her
in other places I will find a toilet... and I will pee there

This post was edited

the first time i was in a nudist restroom at Turtle Lake it sort of startled me to see the urinals in view of the sinks and women standing at the sinks. But then I thought ' what is the big deal? " and stood there and took a piss. I am glad there are doors on the stalls so that when I sit down i am not in full view.

This post was edited

Mate
I think we all feel the same at some time but then realise that we are the only ones giving it a second thought

This post was edited

With all my other anxieties, PTSD, etc., this is, fortunately, something I have never had a problem with...except when I was standing next to someone hung like a horse when I was younger. I always found that intimidating. After years of nudism I now know we come in an enormous variety of shapes and sizes. I do understand these phobias, though. We all have our own foibles...and that is AOK!

This post was edited

NudeinNewJersey. You handled that situation about as well as anyone could have. Me? I might have been tempted to slip her my phone number. You never know. She might have been available. LOL :))

This post was edited

A funny subject indeed! Being a nudist and used to being around others naked .. With nudists I am very open and not at all shy. But tend to over compensate around those that aren't nudists.. Sort of starting to be embarrassed FOR THEM.. lol.. I have no idea where that comes from. .. Steve

This post was edited

Yeah definitely a real thing! I run around naked as much as I can and I'm certainly not shy but have certainly had a bladder that would not let go if someone was standing next to me at the urinal. Luckily it's gotten better over the last couple years and isn't a huge issue now.

Pro tip: If you lock up, hold your breath and look up. That can help. ;)

This post was edited

Pee shy NO, when I was in the military one of my assignments was as a substance abuse counselor, and part of the requirements was that routine pee tests were the norm. I also had to stand by as a monitor while others took the test, so to make a long story short, I have never had a problem with a shy bladder alone or in the company of the group.

This post was edited