Warmer weather

Just wondering if our group died over the cold winter?

This topic was edited
RE:Warmer weather

Hibernation

This post was edited

I think it has been a rough winter for us all. Any thoughts on how to shake that off?

This post was edited

Yes, it sure was a long winter. Loving the Spring weather finally. Time to get in some nudetime soon and out of hibernation.

This post was edited

Totally agree.. Plan to at least get out on the deck here today. Look forward to joining others too for the season. Steve

This post was edited

just out of hibernation here! made my first trip to camp. what a delight. more people there than i thought. started my fun in the sun for 2018.....YEAH

This post was edited

Laying out by the pool fight now -nice

This post was edited

To what camp did you go?

This post was edited

Have a get together somewhere, what are your thoughts, Claypone, et. al.? Could be a loosely organized
event, maybe a Y somewhere in CT, like there used to be, by the Garden of Eden Club, or some
swimming hole or forest that a few on here are the only ones that know about, or someones deck, or pool,
or yard, or house, etc, when it stays warm--this week when it was near 90 woulda been ideal, except for the
problem being weekdays. Today, the 5th not too bad, but too late notice, but these are general ideas.

This post was edited

Sitting by the backyard pool soaking up the rays. Gotta keep the tan lines away. Pretty much have the run on the whole yard except one corner . Nice shrubs.

This post was edited

I, for one, am getting very anxious for some nude time if work could let up

This post was edited