RE:Small and proud

Anybody else on the small side and not afraid to show it?

I am small.... I love it.... I think a small Dick looks cute on a man. It completes his personality.

This post was edited

It is not matter about the size of dick. I love to be naked and love to spend time with friend in full naked together.

This post was edited

As with many things in life, we get caught up in the incidentals and miss the major themes. It's not the size, but the person behind the size that matters.

David

This post was edited

I have a small but good one too.

This post was edited

Another small and not ashamed. But wouldnt have complained if I had gotten a little more :p

This post was edited

I am below average but not ashamed. You have what you have and should not be shy to show it you are a nudist after all when you go to a nudist club, beach or cruise others are going to see anyway. I stopped being concerned with what other think a long time ago.

This post was edited

I'm kinda' small too but couldn't care less. Each one of us is unique, what we miss out on in one way is made up for in other ways. That goes for penis size as well.

This post was edited

Well guys, here's my take on the subject. As long as it's seen and identifies you as a man, as long as it works for you, as long as you are comfortable with it and have no hang ups about it, is ALL that matters about a penis and you don't have to care a fig about what others think or say! If you're still shy or discontent with what you have, grab yourself a fig leaf and run for cover!:)

This post was edited

Turn it loose man! Post a picture a free yourself. It really doesn't matter.

This post was edited

Small and proud here

This post was edited