RE:second annual group campout

Another question do you think it would be ok to bring BB guns for the kids to learn on? I also have pellet guns , tuna fish can washer game ( like horseshoes) except safer and more fun for kids and adults .

This post was edited

We haven't gotten any RSVP's for kids, it is always possible that some do come but have not been notified of any coming and my kids have yet to make their choice, but with fire restrictions in place most firearms are also restricted do to possibility of sparks.

This post was edited

Another question ? A hat party for Sat night everbody wears under wear on their heads and then switch hats with other people , You can finally use them for some thing to laugh at . (oh please clean ones)

This post was edited

The trip is still going on but we had a visit from the ranger lastnight telling us we can't be nude, but we are still camping and still have the potluck this evening

This post was edited

Thank you for the camping trip. Tested the new tent and it worked great . A Osark ten person tent. Learned about a propane fire pit. It was warm on a cold night ,when not aloud to have a wood fired pit. The people were friendly like other nude events I have been to. Even though my wife talked every bodys ear off. No ,true ears fell off. But thanks again. Jim & Marie

This post was edited

Thank you for the camping trip. Tested the new tent and it worked great . A Osark ten person tent. Learned about a propane fire pit. It was warm on a cold night ,when not aloud to have a wood fired pit. The people were friendly like other nude events I have been to. Even though my wife talked every bodys ear off. No ,true ears fell off. But thanks again. Jim & Marie

This post was edited