Pt Impossible

We have only been to Pt Impossible once and were badly sand blasted. Has any one else had this issue?

This topic was edited
RE: Pt Impossible

Only been there once and it was glorious. Where was the wind coming from? It is a wide and expansive beach and is exposed to the southerly quarter but cops it from the north as well I beleive. I guess its best to monitor the 4cast before going.

This post was edited
Wind

We went straight onto Pt Addis and it was amazing with the same wind. Very sheltered and picturesk :) Surf is great too!

This post was edited

hi .no mate no probs at all with the wind.

This post was edited

Going tomorrow. If anybody would like to join me, drop me an IM. Or just look for the guy on the white towel with colored stripes and a small navy blue 3-sided shade-tent-thing and say hi!

This post was edited

I was at Point Impossible this afternoon. The weather was great, the water beautiful and there were a fair amount enjoying it. Enjoy the weather while you can
Rod

This post was edited

Point impossible can be really exposed if there is a southerly wind and it's often worse in the afternoon with the sea breeze increasing as the land warms up.

There are some dunes where you can try to get some respite from the wind but they have a downside. There are often guys walking through looking for sex and it'sis a real hassle. I guess it would be OK if you were interested but I'm not and they just keep on walking past.

I was there this week with an off shore wind and it was magnificent. Quite a few others there mid-week.

You need to pick your days with the weather and often go early.

This post was edited

One of the things that bugs me about PI are the guys in the sand dunes looking for and having sex, it concerns me that this behaviour will cause complaints, get Police involved and possibly the beach closed. I've seen the Police there a couple of times. There's also a young blond woman I've seen disappear into the dunes with different guys and more than one at a time which is not a good look either.

I don't know other people at the beach and am not sure what to do, if anything. I'm not a prude and enjoy sex myself but just not at a CO beach that sometimes gets some interest from the Police.

What do other PI goers think?

This post was edited
RE:Pt Impossible

Last time I was there the blonde woman was having sex with guys on the beach about 100m from the track from the car park. This is the behaviour that will get the beach closed. People walking dogs don't see what's happening in the dunes but when it's happening 10m from them they can't ignore it

This post was edited

Starting from the position the I enjoy sex as much as the next person.

I also enjoy nude time outdoors and that includes beaches.

I also wish we had many clothing optional outdoor opportunities.

There is a time and a place for everything
And frankly it is these low lifes who believe that a co Beach is an open invitation for sex on the beach that stuffs it up for the rest of us.
I believe there are many who would like to have clothing optional beaches but will fight against them because of the inappropriate behaviour of those who see it as a cheap brothel

This post was edited

Thanks for the feedback and your views, the question is what to do?

This beach is walking distance to Torquay a built up area and a town that is growing quickly. This activity will be seen by textiles who walk the beach from the town and sooner or later someone will complain to Police.

This post was edited